"State Oriented Sharing" is the term that we use to describe the action of sharing content in relation with defined state of some context, some objects or something.
The objects and things that are used as the sharing context can be virtual, physical or physiological.
Here are few examples for objects and things that can be used as the sharing context and the related patterns for determining their state:
- Web page: state may be set by page URL.
- Web domain: state is set by the domain part of the URL.
- Product in the supermarket or shop: state may be set by bar-code.
- Location: state may be set by GPS location details.
- Heartbeat rate: state may be set by physical measurement of the hearbeat.
State oriented sharing is therefore sharing content (basic or complex) in relation with a state of some context – a state of sharing context.
Content Glass API can be used to create tools and applications that share content in the form of widgets, as related with sharing context states and in the scope of defined peers-group (or public scope).
Content Glass API is multidimensional contextual sharing technology.
It means that object state can define by combination of multiple dimensions, and it also means that various states represent by layers of data that may overlap or not.